It is the endeavour of all connected with Our Lady of Perpetual Succour that the Church be run in a sustainable, environmentally friendly way.
- When the grass is cut, we leave the trimmings to decompose naturally
- We use an absolute minimum of sprays and fertilisers in the churchyard
- No artificial flowers are permitted on graves: the planting of spring bulbs is warmly encouraged as an alternative
- Heating inside the church is kept to a minimum
- Our roof is lead-free: the lead was all stolen from the roof in the 1970s, and has been replaced with fibreglass